It is basic and crucial to understand as well as accept that a heart attack can happen to anyone, anywhere, and anytime. Patients with heart ailments are more prone to it. But that does not mean that people with no medical history do not have to worry. Everyone needs to take care of their heart and feed it with a healthy diet and healthy habits.
You must take note of the fact that the health of your heart is in your hands foremost. Doors of the heart clinic are always open if there is still any problem related to the heart. The heart clinic not only treats heart ailments and other related conditions but you can also get your regular routines done at required intervals. You can take guidance from the doctors for a better and healthier life and follow advice regarding the needful changes in habit.
Indication of A Heart Attack
The occurrence of a heart attack is a major issue. You must be always prepared and well educated regarding the same. Your knowledge can help you or someone around you. Hence, you must be aware of the signs of a heart attack. The following might help you to become more aware and reliant on the same:-
- The firstmost sign of a heart attack is noticeable tightness in and around the chest. Such tightness causes pain in the area of the chest. This pain increases with the movement of arms, neck, or while sneezing and coughing.
- Someone can alert themselves and their dear ones if they are facing shortness of breath. This means difficulty in breathing. It shows that sufficient oxygen is not reaching their lungs. Since your blood needs oxygen and the heart pumps blood, this may directly affect the smooth functioning of a heart.
- Shortness of breath commonly leads to the feeling of fatigue.
- Since the heart is located in your chest, it does not mean that other parts of the body are not affected. The heart is the soul of any living body be it human or animal. So another sign of a heart attack may also lead to uncomforted in digestion and cramps in the abdominal area at the same time. This dysfunction usually leads to nausea and severe headache.
- Followed by a headache the patient may feel dizzy.
- A person vulnerable to having a heart attack might discover developing cold sweat on their body, face and forehead.
The above mentioned are some of the most common signs of a heart attack. Studies show that these are the signs most patients suffer.
It is highly recommended to get annual heart check-ups at the Essex heart clinic in case you are not dealing with any heart-related problems. Rest must go get regular follow-ups.
There are very simple, inexpensive and doable steps to keep your heart happy and free of diseases. This is the least you can do for your health. The biggest reason behind an affected heart is stress, followed by an unhealthy diet, irregular lifestyle patterns and no signs of deliberate physical activity.